FORMAT FOR EACH SESSION
- Begin with the prayer for specific for each session
- Watch the TED talk video
- Watch the reflection video by one of the pastoral team members
- Pray over the scripture passage
- Review Personal Reflection Questions
If you have any questions please e-mail the parish at [email protected] or call the parish office at 519-471-4220
SESSION #2 – Why Forgiveness Is Worth It
Dear Lord, living a life of forgiveness, rooted in compassion and the Golden Rule is very challenging. Forgiveness requires courage, humility, grace and love for you, others and myself. As I journey through this retreat, may I discover that forgiveness is freedom, peace and light—it is worth it because it restores lives! May I be persistent in offering, receiving and being a true instrument of forgiveness. AMEN.
SARAH MONTANA TED TALK
FR. PEDRO VIDEO REFLECTION
All things have been handed over to me by my Father; and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.
“Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”
PERSONAL REFLECTION QUESTIONS
(1) Why is forgiveness so tricky for everyone?
(2) Is forgiveness an idea or a circumstance of life?
(3) Is forgiving from your heart or your mind? What is your idea of forgiveness?